Terms & Conditions
- The website at the URL www.insidethelinez.com (Website) is owned and operated by Populart (ABN 56 541 985 165) (Populart, we, our, us).
- On the Website, you may access, download and print a colouring book entitled ‘Inside the Linez’, which will include a collection of artworks by various artists (Book) from the Website.
- Your use of the Book and the Website is conditional upon your agreement to, acceptance of and compliance with the terms and conditions set out below (terms and conditions). Your use of and/or access to the Book and/or the Website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You may, subject to specific restrictions set out in these terms and conditions, download, print and colour the Book, solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publish, licence, create derivative works, offer for sale, or use (except as explicitly set out in these terms and conditions) the Book for financial gain.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law:the Book is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied;
- all implied warranties as to the fitness for a particular use or purpose are excluded;
- we make no warranties in respect of human or machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions, or losses; and
- we make no warranties that files and/or data available for downloading from the Website, or the server transmitting information and materials to you, will be free of infection, viruses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Access and communication
- Populart does not provide, and has no control over, communications, networks or services, the internet or other technology required or used across the Website and accepts no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss in any form associated with them, whether due to congestion, technical malfunction, viruses or otherwise.
- Details contained on the Website relating to goods and services have been prepared in accordance with Australian law and may not satisfy the laws of another country.
- Populart provides no warranties and cannot guarantee that any file, program, access or use of the Website is free from viruses, malware or other harmful technology or material which could damage or infect your data, hardware, software or other equipment. By accessing and using the Website you assume all risk in this regard and you release Populart from all applicable liability and responsibility.
You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Populart, its directors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and affiliates in respect of all loss, damage, costs, expenses (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis), fines, penalties, claims, demands and proceedings howsoever arising, whether at common law (including negligence) or under statute, in connection with any of the following:
- any breach of these terms and conditions by you;
- your access or use of the Book; or
- your access or use of the Website.
Variation and Termination
- These terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect until varied or terminated by Populart. Populart reserves the right to terminate this agreement and your access to the Book and/or the Website at any time for any reason. The terms and conditions relating to intellectual property, your licences to Populart, the indemnity granted by you, and all disclaimers and limitations of liability shall survive the termination of this agreement.
- Populart reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time by posting new or varied terms and conditions on the Website. You are responsible for reviewing any new or updated terms and conditions on the Website and your continued use of the Book and/or the Website will constitute an agreement to be bound by such updated terms and conditions.
- All references in these terms and conditions to “Populart” include its employees, contractors, directors, officers, servants, agents and related entities.
- The agreement constituted by these terms and conditions is governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remainder of the agreement which shall continue to have full force and effect.
- Our waiver of a breach by you of these terms and conditions does not amount to a waiver of all breaches by you, and we reserve our rights pursuant to this agreement in respect of any other or further breaches by you of these terms and conditions.
- If you have any questions regarding the Website or these terms and conditions you may contact us at:
Last updated: October 2020
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.